Sunday, December 18, 2011

Review: Super Barbie Series Brown

I got these again at dbeautyshop.com




Comfort: It's comfortable but not as comfortable as my EOS Candy Brown ones but it's still really good on the comfort. ★★★

Color: I got this as a birthday present from my aunt and I really do like it cause it came from her.(: The thing is it has that black ring on the outside of it so it doesn't look as natural as I really liked. The black ring is good if you want to create that illusion of having bigger eyes which I like but at the same time dousn't look as natural. ★★★

Enlargement: It's huggge! I thought my Candy Brown ones were huge this was actually bigger. If your looking for that really pretty big eye effect these ones are really good for you.(: ★★★★★


Picture Time.



9 comments:

  1. I think its look like GEO lens~
    looks cute on you :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome :D I love lens with more prominent limbal rings ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so dolly and cute on you >w<!!
    And thank you for commenting on my blog ~^^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those! Cute on you!




    http://shebangz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ Nice lens! Your eyes are so beautiful~ ^^ Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://xiaoqingqiang.blogspot.com/2011/12/11-questions-tag.html I've tagged you btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely on you, great review

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are HUGE!

    love em!

    xoxo,
    lindsey

    http://KAWAIIxBOWSxARROW.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!!!!!!!!
    I've never had the guts to try the barbie ones (i always stick with the nudys) but i guess sooner or later i'll have to!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment.♥