Sunday, August 14, 2011

School...

&& I still don't know what to wear tomorrow.

Well school starts tomorrow for me. No more vacation. ;( School hasn't even started yet and I'm already stressing. This year I need to try my best!. Last time I was such a slacker. I need to stop being such a slacker!. >:O I really want to try my best. So please help me everyone. Remind me to do my work!.<3 I would appreciate that alot.(: This is just a mini blogpost update and this would be totally boring without a picture so.....

MEOW! I'M A KITTY CAT!

Picture looks better if you click on it to make it large.(:

6 comments:

  1. goodluck and meow ~

    oxoxo

    missmarshmello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! I need to pick up my slack too or else I won't get into college Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck hun, I will try my best to always remind you coz I know the feeling..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Oh, and digging the kitty look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. augh. i know how that feels.


    but you have to do your best at school if you want to go somewhere far someday.

    i love the kitty cat. it made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment.♥