Saturday, July 30, 2011

The People of Wal-Mart.

Well everyone knows Wal-Mart and most people shop there and everyone knows there's alot of crazy people in this world. Yesterday night I was on my twitter and this person tweeted about this website where you can see pictures of wal-mart shoppers but don't worry you might not be on there, let just hope.(x I just had to put this as a one of my blog posts only because it was really entertaining and I'm pretty sure it'll entertain you guys too.(: I only hope that I'm not on any of their pages.


Some of the pictures on the website:

Just had to put this as the first picture.

Isn't this sexy girls?.(;

I hope she didn't do this on purpose because those shorts are wayyyy too little on her. I don't think she even knows. O.o

It's already unattractive enough that he's sagging helluh low but TWO pants?. Really?...

Lmfaooo Superman's wife.(x

I think he cut out that hole on purpose just to let people see his sexy butt crack.(x

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these pictures are something! I've never seen people like that @ Walmart.
    I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOL. omg made my day ! Theres not a lot of wal-marts where I live, but hoping to see this in real life soon, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God !! Tell me this is unreal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my first visit to Wal-mart when I went to the US, I had a middle-aged man touch my hair (it was pink at the time) and drawl 'What in God's name is this!' Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol omg this is hilarious hahahha!! I love gyarus too!! Following you now, mind following back? :D

    http://theshoebunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment.
    I love the photos, so entertaning.
    I'm following your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment.♥